Kids at Play Therapy Services is a Private Paediatric Multidisciplinary Allied Health Clinic operating in the Ipswich area.
Kids at Play Therapy Services has been operating since 2014 providing client and family centred, evidence based therapy services. Kids at Play Therapy Services currently offers Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Music Therapy and Early Intervention
Kids at Play Therapy Services is a multidisciplinary service which provides evidence-based services to clients and their families who present with a range of developmental difficulties including, but not limited to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Delay
- Downs Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Genetic Developmental Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Mental Health difficulties
- Young people with specific motor difficulties
- Communication difficulties
Kids at Play Therapy Services Therapists have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to support individual clients and their families presenting with a range of difficulties. Kids at Play Therapy Services aims to create a supportive environment utilising a play-based therapeutic approach. Each client has individual and unique strengths and characteristics and we aim to work towards achieving individualised goals of clients and their families.
Kids at Play Therapy Services is a clinic based service with rooms located at 7/88 Limestone St, Ipswich. Our Therapists also work with families in a range of other settings including homes, Child Care Centres, Kindergartens or Schools in Ipswich and surrounding areas dependent on client and family needs
At Kids at Play Therapy Services we aim to create a multidisciplinary practice that offers the young people, their families and the wider communities that we work with a range of unique initiatives and evidenced-based therapy and educational services that assists them in gaining the skills to live their best life and follow their own dreams.
At Kids at Play Therapy Services we provide the young people whom we work with, their families and the wider communities a responsive and dynamic services that meets the individuals needs and that of the community.
Kid at Play Therapy Services value in the operations and services delivery include:
- Play is the occupational of children and children develop thinking and imagination through it.
- Family and relationships are fundamental in the therapeutic relationship.
- We strive to provide unique opportunities and are passionate about what we do.
- It is about empowering individuals.
- We believe in collaborating between all stakeholders.
- Respect and understanding is what we do.